Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Ok, so we have to decide what type of assignment we are going to do for this weeks assignment.  I am not entirely sure what we should do, maybe we could create an assignment in which students would find out about the history of how their city started or something to do with local culture and compare and contrast with students from another part of the world who learned about the same thing about their city?? What do you guys think?  That was just the only type of idea that came to mind, so let me know if you have any different ideas.  I will create the google doc and invite you both to it so we can get started on it whenever you have time.  Also, I don't mind creating the map once we get going on the first part and posting it for us if you want.  But, I don't have any idea what kind of map to create yet, hopefully it will be easier once we get going on creating the assignment.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds good to me, I was thinking the same thing. I tried to log onto the Virtual Pen Pal GoogleDoc, but it wasn't allowing me to edit anything on it, it was saying I could only view it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check the settings on it, I thought I put that you could edit it, but maybe it messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It says you can edit it, are you signed into the account that I sent the invite to? Or do you have a gmail address that I can send one to?

    ReplyDelete